Friday, February 4, 2011

2nd CU Campus Alpha

With the theme, “Life is More Than a Heartbeat”, the second batch   Campus Alpha at  Capitol University was given to the student security force.  Not exclusive to Catholics, this was run for more than a month every Sunday at 7:45 to 10 in the morning.  Significantly, some of those participants that completed the previous Alpha Course batches are involved as facilitators and speakers. After the course, the graduates will continue the Alpha small group meeting and support with one another. This serves as their Campus like BEC.    
 
Msgr. Tex Legitimas, University Chaplain, with the Alpha graduates & volunteers.   
“The whole course of Alpha changes everything in my life. I thought that living a life in the dark world would define happiness but I failed only to realize that there is life more meaningful, joyful, enjoyable, fruitful and full of hope and happiness found only in the Lord and I am grateful that Alpha Course came here in Capitol University, a tool that helps us define our core value as a person and helping us know our God in a very simple and practical way.”  Joshua –

“I felt God is really present to me and showed His love, mercy and compassion that moves me in tears of the forgiveness He has given me and I have never been forgiven until this day and very much grateful to Jesus. My whole body is shaking and it’s uncontrollable and the next thing I knew was I’m already at the floor. I’m so at peace and feel so light.”  Manny –

“During the pray over I see Jesus face to face with me and He extended His arms to me. I know that I am forgiven and loved by the Lord.” Jovel –

“I have indescribable feeling and mixed emotions and I don’t even know why I am crying. My whole body is shaking that weakens my both knees and the next thing I knew was I’m already at the floor. I am so at peace.”  Errol –

“All this time I hate my father and I couldn’t forgive him but going through the Alpha Course, God enlightened me and today I asked for the grace and gift of forgiveness to be able to forgive my father and Jesus showed me His divine mercy to be able to do it because in the first place He has forgiven me now. My whole body weakens and I didn’t know that I’m already at the floor. I felt so at peace. Kris –

No comments:

Post a Comment